what to eat for breakfast when trying to lose weight : have you ever asked this question before? If yes then this post is for you, this post seeks to guide you on what to eat in order to lose weight.
After giving out tips on our last article on break fast recipes for weight loss, we have decided to share information on what to eat when trying to lose weight ;both articles are related
Tips :while trying to slim down, it is advisable not to skip breakfast meal, a research was conducted recently and it was discovered that those who don’t skip their breakfast tend to lose more weight than those that do skip breakfast.
You have to understand that breakfast is like fuel to the body.
A high fibre and protein breakfast can keep you fuller for longer and prevent snacking throughout the day, thus reducing overall calories.
List of food to eat for breakfast when trying to lose weight
- If you are trying to lose weight please eat this food I will list below
- Oatmeal made with fat free milk and topped with banana or other fruits
- High fibre (about 3-4g per serve), low sugar and fat cereal with fat free natural yogurt, fat free milk and a piece of fruit.
- Healthy breakfast sandwich made with two slices of whole grain bread, 2 slices of lean bacon or turkey bacon, tomato, lettuce and a spread of low fat mayo.
- Two egg omelettes with mushrooms, capsicums and herbs, served with a slice of wholegrain toast.
- Whole grain toast with peanut butter and a piece of fruit.
- Low fat smoothie with fat free milk, fresh or frozen fruit and no fat yogurt. Add a tablespoon of muesli for added fibre.
- Poached eggs with spinach and whole grain toast.
- Low or no fat yogurt topped with fresh fruit salad and a sprinkle of natural muesli.